Manual on Disability Employment
A Values Route to Business Success: The Why & How of Employing Persons with Disability, Authored by DEOC, Published by CII
DEOC Consulting Services
We work with organisations that aim towards creating an inclusive environment. DEOC partners with clients in making their policies, infrastructure, systems and services inclusive. We build capacity of organisations to think inclusion in every aspect of their work and relationships.
DEOC offers the following services to corporates, educational institutions and development organisations vis-a-vis persons with disabilities:
- Review and recommend People Policies
- Review of existing Processes (Recruitment, Training and Employee Engagement Programmes etc.)
- Formulate implementation strategy
- Build capacity and conduct trainings
- Facilitate networking with NGOs/Disability Forums etc.
- Plan Affirmative Action Programmes/CSR Activities
- Develop communication and awareness programmes
- Evaluate community projects and programmes
DEOC has provided Consulting Services to some major companies like Wipro, MphasiS, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS); educational institutions like Indian Institute of Management Bangalore and Government bodies, like the National Trust.